INFORMATION ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Data subjects: Navigators, service users and those registered to the newsletter
HOTEL GEMMA DEI F.LLI CONTI E C. SAS, with registered office in Via D’ANNUNZIO, n. 82, CAP 47838 Riccione (RN), C.F. and VAT number 02152030405, as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby wishes to inform you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that the processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions established by the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Service delivery: Your data will be processed in order to reply to any requests that may be received through the forms available on the website, or to requests received by email.
The legal basis of the processing is of a contractual type with regard to the terms in which data processing is envisaged in response to a request for information.
Marketing – newsletter reception service: in particular, your data will be processed, subject to your free and informed consent, for receiving newsletters, by entering your email address in the appropriate text box containing the information regarding registering for the newsletter, or by selecting/ticking the appropriate box indicating “subscription to newsletter” found on the relevant form.
The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the data subject.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision:
Conferring your personal data is optional with regard to the aforementioned purposes in relation to providing the service. The non-completion of the required fields, or where marked with an asterisk, will not allow you to continue with requests for information. Your refusal to the processing of your data will not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing.
With regard to Marketing purposes, consent is free, separate and optional; lack of consent does not affect site navigation or the provision of the requested services.
Your personal data may be processed using mainly IT systems and electronic devices such as:
- electronic computers with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- electronic computers with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
- Temporary processing in an aggregate anonymous format.
All processing takes place in compliance with the methods referred to in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Your data will be notified exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects that carry out the services necessary to correctly manage the relationship, while guaranteeing the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by personnel responsible for the maintenance and updating of the site, and, if necessary, with staff responsible for carrying out the marketing notifications.
Any other technical subjects whose knowledge of the data is required in order to carry out their duties, such as ensuring the correct execution of the newsletter subscription request
Your data will not be disclosed to non-EU countries. Circulation: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
We wish to point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time that does not exceed the achievement of the purposes for which it is collected and processed and in compliance within the set timeframes for the correct provision of the requested services.
The Data Controller, pursuant to legislation, is HOTEL GEMMA DEI F.LLI CONTI E C. SAS, with registered office in Via D’ANNUNZIO, n. 82, CAP 47838 Riccione (RN), C.F. and VAT number 02152030405, in the person of its Legal Representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion (any right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and, in general, you can exercise all rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable, with respect to the purposes of data processing.
Depending on the relevant conditions, data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as the supervisory authority, according to the established procedures. For any further information, and in order to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact the data controller directly.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Data subject rights
Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence, or non-existence, of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and its notification in an intelligible form.
- Data subjects have the right to obtain an indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the processing purposes and methods;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the data controller, the persons in charge and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects, or categories of subjects, to whom the personal data may be notified or who may acquire knowledge thereof as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- Data subjects have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the procedures referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, to those which the data has been notified or circulated, except in the case in which this compliance proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial notifications.
Consent agreement from the data subject
Your consent to receive the newsletter will be recorded (IP address, email, date and time) when ticking the box below the email insertion, or after clicking in the appropriate box, along with pressing the “enter”/”ok” button.
This consent will be archived so as to demonstrate its approval, and you can unsubscribe at any time, in addition to all the other rights set out above.
We wish to remind you that, in order to exercise your rights, ask for the revocation of the consent given, make any request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can contact the Data Controller at any time by writing to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org