Pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter “regulation”), this page describes the methods for processing the personal data of users who consult the websites accessible electronically.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertextual links which may be published on the sites but refer to resources that are external to that of the Data Controller’s domain.
The information is provided only for the Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. This information note is also based on recommendation no. 2/2001 which the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / CE, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users with when they visit web pages, regardless of the purpose of the visit.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this site, any data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “Data Controller” of the processing is Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti, with registered office in Viale D’ANNUNZIO ,, n. 82, CAP 47838 Riccio-ne (RN), C.F. and VAT number 02152030405
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data indicated on this page is processed by Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti in order to carry out its activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases which will be pursued, based on the data processing carried out on the aforementioned website.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
Processing connected to this website’s services takes place in Italy at the Xt System server farm in via Macanno, 38 / n 47924 Rimini; these subjects are suppliers for Edita srl with registered office in via Flaminia, 138 47923 Rimini (Italy).
The data processing for website maintenance and management operations is carried out by Edita srl, data controller (art.28 GDPR). Edita srl is a web agency that guarantees compliance with the GDPR.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The information systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during the course of their normal functioning, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in uri/url (uni-form resource identifier/locator) notation of the resources requested, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operational system and to the user’s IT environment.
This data, which is required for the use of web services, is also processed for the purpose of:
- obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographic areas of origin, etc.);
- checking the correct functioning of the services offered.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti contact addresses, as well as completing and submitting forms on the www.hotelgemma.it site, require the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, needed to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
Specific information will be published on the pages of the www.hotelgemma.it website prepared for the provision of certain services.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary provision of data entered in the data collection forms, or the sending of emails to the email addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is needed to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. It should be noted that the personal and/or business data entered in the forms on the www.hotelgemma.it site is protected by Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti and is used to answer user queries and to provide the information and services requested.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Aside from what has been specified regarding navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data contained in the information request forms to Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti. Whenever such data is requested ,specific information will be provided and, where necessary, consent will be requested.
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected. Specific security measures have been adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We wish to inform you that there are links to other websites, managed by other data controllers, in order to provide a complete service. We decline any responsibility in case of errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal immoral content, advertising, banners or files not compliant with the current regulatory provisions and with the privacy legislation by sites not managed by us, which we may refer to.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The recipients of the data collected, following the consultation of the sites listed above, designated by Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti, pursuant to article 28 of the regulation, are the following data processors:
– EDITA as provider of the web platform development and maintenance services;
– EDITA in relation to the site, as a supplier of the development, delivery and operational management services of the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected is also processed by the Hotel Gemma S.n.c. Di Roberto and Stefano Conti staff, who acts on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of the relevant processing.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Third countries: data is not disclosed to third countries.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion (any right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and, in general, you can exercise all rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable, with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU Reg. 2016/679: articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
1. Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence, or non-existence, of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and its notification in an intelligible form.
2. Data subjects have the right to obtain an indication of:
3. the origin of personal data;
4. the processing purposes and methods;
5. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
6. the identity of the data controller, the persons in charge and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
7. the subjects, or categories of subjects, to whom the personal data may be notified or who may acquire knowledge thereof as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
8. Data subjects have the right to obtain:
9. updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
10. the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
11. the certification that the procedures referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, to those which the data has been notified or circulated, except in the case in which this compliance proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
12. data portability.
13. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
14. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
15. the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial notifications.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Data subjects who believe that the processing of personal data referable to them through this site is in violation of the provisions established by the regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, pursuant to art. 77 of the regulation, or to appeal to the appropriate courts (art. 79 of the regulation).
We wish to remind you that, in order to exercise your rights, ask for the revocation of the consent given, make any request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you may contact the Data Controller at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org